Issued, upon request by the Philippine authorities to Kenyans who wish to marry in Philippines to show that they are legally free to marry. In order to apply for the certificate through the Consulate in Makati, the following are required:
- 2 application forms duly filled ( Form No.7 Click Download Section)
- Letter of request
- Authenticated copy of the applicant’s and spouse’s passports
- 2 photocopies of birth certificate
- Declaration of Commitment to Marriage (from applicant and partner)
- A copy of a document of identification for the partner.
- 2 passport size photos for the applicant and partner.
- Photocopy of National I.D